MC® cast acrylic sheet is produced in batches between two sheets of superior quality glass. The finished product offers strength and superior top qualities not available in other types acrylic sheet.
MC® Value Proposition:
- Resilient, Easy to Handle and Fabricate
- Superior Optical Quality
- High End Raw Material Only – No Re-Grind or Recycled Raw Material
- Strict compliance with ASTM D-4802 & L-P-391D Standards
- Superior Thickness Tolerance Achieved Through Proprietary Production Procedures
- Heat Thermoformable PE and Paper Masking options
- Protective Palletizing and Bracing for Safe Transport
Aluminium Composite Panel
Aluminum Composite Panel is composed of a polyethylene core between two aluminum sheets and coated with extra durable PVDF ( PolyVinyliDene Fluoride ) as a composite structure which features excellent characteristic such as non toxic plastic core, water proof, heat insulated, sound insulated and resistance against corrosion, pollution and wear.
Scope of Applications:
- Curtain walling and wall cladding ( exterior & interior )
- Fascia, Soffit and facade finishes
- Sprandel and canopy panels
- Column covers and beam wraps
- Showroom finishes, stairwells, elevators and kiosk
- Partition and ceiling panels
- Body parts of automobile
- Highway, tunnels and subway interiors
- Signage and billboards
Polycarbonates are engineering thermoplastics usually characterized by an excellent combination of toughness, transparency, heat and flame resistance and dimensionally stability.
Polycarbonate solid sheet and film products have the potential for providing value-added solutions across a wide variety of industries, including aerospace, transportation, electrical and electronics, building and construction, material handling, telecommunications and business machines.
SolarFlat solid form delivers high clarity(transparency of glass) combined with strength and Impact resistance. SolarFlat can be cold bent, fabricated or formed, also ideal as safety glazing and machineguards.
PVC Board is a lightweight Stiff material used primarily in the manufacture of signage advertising and displays. It is considered robust for outdoor use, being immune to rain and resistant to wind and sunlight.